Noreve makes discover its Tropézien Art de Vivre.
Noreve invited 40 celebrities from Koh-Lanta for a weekend at Saint-Tropez in order to support the project of Béatrice Kaboré to bring her brother to the Paralympic Games of 2024. The presence of the adventurers in Saint-Tropez did not go unnoticed.
The Koh Lanta show
Koh Lanta is a French adventure show presented by Denis Brogniart since 2002. It is the flagship show of TF1 with over 5 million viewers. The principle is as follows: 14 to 20 candidates must survive on an uninhabited island for 40 days. They will have to build a shelter to protect themselves from external conditions, find food to supplement the rice ration provided at the beginning of the adventure and maintain the fire they have managed to make. Each candidate has a backpack containing some clothes and personal effects. During this adventure, products related to food or hygiene coming from outside are forbidden except those that the candidates win during the tests.
The objectives of this event
Based on an idea by Béatrice Kaboré, a Tropezian and brilliant Koh Lanta adventurer, on July 2, 3 and 4, Saint-Tropez had the pleasure of welcoming 40 adventurers for a common cause. The House of Noreve was delighted to attend, accompany and sponsor this charity event. The organization of this event had several objectives:
- To make the adventurers discover Saint-Tropez (its heritage, its Art de Vivre etc.)
- To promote this city,
- To collect funds for the brother of Béatrice Kaboré, Jean Pierre Kaboré, victim of a car accident and wishing to participate in the Paralympic Games : https://www.leetchi.com/fr/c/lNPvx635 ;
The program of the weekend
On Friday, July 2, a petanque tournament was organized on the famous Place des Lices in Saint-Tropez. The participants were dressed in white. An evening with aperitif and great musical atmosphere also took place in Jean Roch’s restaurant and nightclub, La Gioia.
On Saturday, July 3, Christophe Fassetta and his daughter organized a rally race (by 4 teams of 11 people) in the streets of Saint-Tropez. The adventurers had to find emblematic places like the Gendarmerie of Saint-Tropez, Sénéquier, the Citadelle, Cécile, etc.
At noon, they had lunch at Syndie’s, the restaurant of the UST tennis club. This lunch was offered to them by the city of Saint-Tropez.
The sports events took place in the afternoon on the beach. Many surprise games were also organized.
Finally, the birthday party for the 30 years of Béatrice Kaboré was celebrated at the restaurant “Café Flora”, on invitation of the Toison d’Or. On the program: show, percussions, dances, music with DJ @Maximelmg and many surprises.
On Sunday, July 4, the adventurers enjoyed a sea ride aboard “La Rose des Vents II” to discover the coastline of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and spent the afternoon at Eden Plage.
The adventurers were particularly delighted by this wonderful weekend as shown by the hundreds of stories and posts published on social networks. Funds were also raised for Jean Pierre’s project. The adventurers were available to the general public for photo sessions and autographs, and hundreds of tourists were able to have their picture taken with their idols, with the city of Saint-Tropez as a backdrop.
Thanks to the success of this event, we would like to renew this invitation and create a family, sport and ecological event around the future Noreve Foundation.
Île des héros
A successful weekend
The adventurers were particularly delighted by this wonderful weekend as shown by the hundreds of stories and posts published on social networks. Funds were also raised for Jean Pierre Kaboré’s project. With the adventurers available to the general public for photo shoots and autographs, hundreds of tourists were able to have their photos taken with their idols, with the beauty of the Saint-Tropez landscape as a backdrop.
The press review
After the success of this event, partners and adventurers wish to renew this event in July 2022 around a sporting, family, ecological competition and the future Noreve Foundation.
List of partners and thanks
We send our sincere thanks to:
• St. Tropez City Hall and especially Laurent Petit (city councilor – support for promotion, sports, cultural and economic events) for his event policy and his team Nathalie Surget, Thibault Toussaint, Loïc Sumien, Najet Bairouq for their assistance to name a few.
• Christophe Fassetta, excellent organizer of the petanque and rally in Saint-Tropez.
• Le domaine Bertaud Belieu, Wines cote de Provence of Saint Tropez and especially Karim Jeribi & Audrey Sofia. Instagram: @domainebertaudbelieu
• Patrick Ciranna, a painter from Troy.
• Toison d’Or, who housed all the adventurers and organized the anniversary party at the Flora café. Instagram: @latoisondor
• La bougie de Saint -Tropez, who received the adventurers in her Tropezian workshop for a real moment of discovery ! Instagram : @labougiedesainttropez
• Syndie’s, a restaurant at the Saint-Tropez tennis club. Instagram: @chezsyndie
• Tennis Club Saint-Tropez and especially Emmanuelle Larfaoui from the sports department.
• Rose des Vents 2 for the amazing boat ride offered by Christophe Farnet & Jean Philippe the captain. Instagram : @larosedesvents2_sainttropez
• Fatto Bene Pizza, nouveau restaurant chaleureux à l’entrée du village de Saint-Tropez. Instagram : @pizzafattobene_
• Eden plage, restaurant located on the beach of Pampelonne. Instagram : @edenplagesttropez
• Caterer Auberge des Maures, restaurant of provencal specialities in Saint-Tropez. Instagram : @aubergedesmaures
• Christiane Georges, journalist at Var Matin.
• Julien Ackermann, our talented photographer who covered the whole event. Instagram : @_j_a_p__
The Weekend Album and Exclusive Photos
Check out Julien Ackermann @_j_a_p__’s weekend photo album.